DIRECTIONS FOR OPTIMUM CARE OF TATTOOS:
1. You must wash your hands carefully and then start to clean up your new tattoo.
2. Remove the plastic bandage three or four hours after done the tattoo.
3. Wash it with hot water and always use liquid soap (without alcohol) to wash the tattoo
4. Put a new plastic bandage, before that, always you need to put some cream (such as Bepanthen or Helosan)
5. repeat the same process for two or three days, at least three times per day
6. After the third day, don’t use anymore the plastic bandage.
7. Keep using the cream, till fifth day. Then, stop using the cream.
8. Don’t ruf off scab or any dried skin from the tattoo.
9. Don’t expose your tattoo to the sun or any strong soap.
10. Don’t swimming (at sea, river or what ever) and don’t use sauna. for at least ten days
If you have any question, always you can contact me.